How would you like to have what could be considered by most, one of the best jobs in the world?
Well now you can as chocolate manufacturing giant Cadbury's are hiring a "Chocolate and Cocoa Beverage Taster" based in Reading
You may be thinking this is the ultimate Willy Wonka dream job where you get to swim in chocolate eating until your heart is content, but it sadly it isn't and you have to actually work by giving objective and honest feedback.
It's pretty close though!
The company that owns Cadbury's named Mondelez International is the world's leading manufacturer of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and they now have an exciting opportunity to join their team.
As we all have all probably had some experience tasting chocolate at some time in our lives may be we should all be submitting our CVs?
The only things that Mondelez International really require from you are:
- A passion for confectionary and taste buds for detection
- Honesty when it comes to giving an opinion
- Eager to try new inventive products
- A communicative personality to build great relationships with your panel
- A firm grasp of the English Language
- Therefore if you can tick off these qualifications (which most of us should), we should all be applying.
Lets get down to the nitty-gritty part of the job.
First of all, as "Chocolate and Cocoa Beverage Taster" you will be required to taste chocolate and cocoa beverage products and give objective and honest feedback.
Other responsibilities include:
- Work within a team of panelists to share opinions and collaborate to reach an agreement on taste.
- Use a clearly defined vocabulary to describe products and aid in the discrimination between products.
- Be consistent in the results given.
- Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct.
- Chocolate tasters are key in helping Mondelez perfect and launch an entirely new product all over the world.
We know that this in only a part time job 7.5 hours per week but let's just all imagine how much chocolate we can eat within that space of time.
You can view the job here on the Mondelez International website.
Lets just hope that the bonus scheme on offer doesn't include Free Chocolate!