Recruit Zones history begins back in 2012 - Rob Bloomfield and Neal Shipman were in the pub and came up with the idea over a few drinks.
Recruit Zone registered as a trading company and has it's name on the map with a place of business
Recruit Zone originally partnered with 4 Job Boards
- the creative online marketing award 2016
- the creative offline marketing award 2016
- the technical innovation award 2016
- supplier - national
- the best online candidate experience award 2016
- the best use of online recruitment in the public-sector award 2016
- the innovative use of social media in the recruitment process award 2016
- the unsung hero of the year award 2016 - aggie csécsei
- the personality of the year award 2016 - lisa hanchant
Recruit Zone was made finalists in 4 categories
- THE CREATIVE ONLINE MARKETING AWARD 2017
- THE TECHNICAL INNOVATION AWARD 2017
- THE BEST ONLINE CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE AWARD 2017
- THE BEST USE OF MOBILE AWARD 2017
Recruit Zone becomes more that just a multipost job software.
Alongside the new an improved website Recruit Zone is now a recruitment agency alongside offering the ability for employers to advertise to multiple job boards.